Remember these basic rules for firearm safety:
- Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot.
- Always keep your gun unloaded until you are ready to use it.
- DO NOT HANDLE ANY-- HAND GUNS, SHOT GUNS , RIFLES, ARCHERY BOWS when the line has been cleared for persons to go down to the targets.
- KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE WEAPON ---NO EXCEPTIONS--- ALWAYS BE THINKING
Let’s all pitch in to keep our ranges a safe and enjoyable place to enjoy the shooting sports.