2020 Annual Dues Invoice|
Membership Dues Are Due in March 2020
Membership Dues Collection Dates & Times:
Tuesdays 6pm to 8pm
Wednesdays 6pm to 8pm
Fridays 6pm to 8pm
Sundays 3pm to 5pm
|Senior Members that qualify*
*Members over 65 years of age and have been members for 10+ consecutive years.
Make checks Payable to: LaSalle Sportsmenís Club
All Membership Dues are due in March 2020. Dues can be paid in advance.
If paying with check please make check payable to: LaSalle Sportsmen's Club
Dues are payable at Club or by mail
If paying by mail:
|LaSalle Sportsmenís Club
Att: Membership Secretary
PO Box 205
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
REMINDER TO MEMBERS & GUESTS|
Per your membership agreement:
- All guests must be signed in by the member into the guest book. ( NO EXCEPTIONS)
- All Non Members must pay the $5 dollar guest fee on all ranges - no exceptions
- No guests will be allowed in without the member present
- Non Members can wait outside until member arrives
- After the member signs in his or her guest, the guest will then sign the book. When the member leaves, his or her guest must also leave!!!!
- Do not leave you guests at the Club - They will be told to leave Club Property
- Please use discretion on how many times you bring in the same guest.
- All guests should consider applying for membership after multiple visits.
Guests who violate or abuse visits will be asked to leave Clubs property.
Remember that members pay membership dues to enjoy the privilege of using the Clubs facilities, activities, and low priceís, that repeat guests are getting for free! Membership dues also pay the Taxes, and Insurances - Guests donít.