Club Dues are due in March|
|Senior Members that qualify*
*Members over 65 years of age as of March 31, 2018 who have been members for 10+ years.
Make checks Payable to: LaSalle Sportsmenís Club
Dues will be collected at Club on following days & times during March
||Tuesdays:||6pm to 8pm
|Wednesdays:||7pm to 9pm|
|Thursdays:||7pm to 9pm|
|Fridays:||6pm to 8pm|
|Saturdays:||2pm to 4pm|
|Sundays:||2pm to 4pm|
Dues are also payable at the Bar during club hours. Bartender will give you a receipt.
If paying by mail:
|LaSalle Sportsmenís Club
PO Box 205
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
REMINDER TO MEMBERS & GUESTS|
Per your membership agreement:
- All guests must be signed in by the member into the guest book. ( NO EXCEPTIONS)
- All Non Members must pay the $5 dollar guest fee on all ranges - no exceptions
- No guests will be allowed in without the member present
- Non Members can wait outside until member arrives
- After the member signs in his or her guest, the guest will then sign the book. When the member leaves, his or her guest must also leave!!!!
- Do not leave you guests at the Club - They will be told to leave Club Property
- Please use discretion on how many times you bring in the same guest.
- All guests should consider applying for membership after multiple visits.
Guests who violate or abuse visits will be asked to leave Clubs property.
Remember that members pay membership dues to enjoy the privilege of using the Clubs facilities, activities, and low priceís, that repeat guests are getting for free! Membership dues also pay the Taxes, and Insurances - Guests donít.